HO HO Ride HO HO Ride

This is weird. I both hate and fancy it at the same time. It's frustrating I can't easily move forward but I get a good laugh whenever I crash.

The respawn moment's kinda slow, the fireplace and the chandelier looks like a background to me at first until I bumped into them.

MSRafiyenko responds:

Thank you for notice my. I'll do somethig with windows in the next update. So, it'll be much easier to avoid the walls.
And, I think you're right about fireplace and other indoor stuff I need to emphasize thes a little bit.

Thanks for your advise!

Make Happy Make Happy

A game which is of its own. Calmness in the middle of enjoyment, one of the few games which deserved to be played through until the progress gets completed. Anyway, there was a single time when a new sadness appeared on the same spot as I am which rendered me dead. Was a bummer, but the whole game's addictive. I will never let the sadness get me next time!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks :) I added a little notifier when an enemy is about to appear in the latest patch

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

what? the newgrounds logo wasn't an illuminati symbol? i smell something fishy.

Veg Ninja Veg Ninja

fruit ninja the shit version

Dice Hero Dice Hero

surprisingly hookable.

Album Cover Parodies Album Cover Parodies

funny how you know when bands wouldn't do an album cover like that so you would choose the other option, and then you'll get it right.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

i finally made it to the volcano peak on EPIC MODE, all characters are level 26 until i found out that my PC needs to be reformatted. and yes, there goes my saved file :( well i think i'll just need to play this all over again if i get much time. 5 stars because all my 5 r belong to this.

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

"### Edit #2: This time, it's for real. Save Files won't be deleted anymore."

B-b-but...i was halfway on getting all max upgrade and then my saved file was lost. but still 5-star because this is perfect. [PS I never cleared cache or cookies or history]

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

haha. "thou shall not walk left." that one was pretty clever.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

heyy i can't seem to find the play button from the loading screen because an ad blocks it :(( it frustrates me.